BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Absolutely gorgeous day in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Too beautiful to stay inside but this story in my head is wanting to end, so while it is there, I must sit in my chair at my laptop and end it. After it is finished, I will have completed my third novel. Now, to get them published is another story, long and tedious process but writing is my passion so I must drudge on.

1 comment:

  1. It's always gorgeous in WNC. The heat here is not very pleasant. I am glad to see you blogging, again. I know you are working hard on your novel. But soon, you'll be spending time with your wonderful granddaughters. That will be a great break from your work. Looking forward to some more posts.

    ReplyDelete