BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Heat Wave

I hope everyone is waiting out this oppressive heat and staying cool. It's good to check on your older friends and neighbors to make sure they are staying cool. It's nice to live in the mountains, althought it was 92 degrees one day but now that the heat wave has broken, it's a nice 75 degrees. I have writer's block and have no desire to get back to my new novel. Maybe after my company leaves, I can get back to my writing. Still waiting on someone out there to give me some constructive advice on self publishing if you have been through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment