BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I hope everyone followed Rob's road trip with his mates. They stopped in a lot of places along the way and just hung out and had fun. I was so excited for him and his boys to be able to enjoy seeing some of American without the paps in his face. What a fun time he must have had. I am presuming he is in New Orleans visiting his best girl as she films On The Road. Gearing up for clips of Breaking Dawn. Can't wait. Be sure and see Rob's next two movies, Bel Ami and Water for Elephants. Long live Robert Pattinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment