BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I sincerely hope that all Rob fans got to view Bel Ami on VOD or Amazon, ITunes, etc. Amazon had the best deal, only 9.99 for 48hrs. of viewing all day, all night, whatever your pleasure. I absolutely loved the movie and Rob was outstanding in his character. I love period pieces anyway and this did not disappoint as to costumes, etc. But the man of the hour was Rob who nailed his part of Duroy. Bel Ami be in the theaters June 8th, so all of you who are able to go, since there were just select theaters, please do so and support Rob. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment