BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Thursday, May 20, 2010



I would like to introduce my first book that I have published in a four book series of teenage fiction. A great little story of staying true to yourself and the trauma that is involved in the lives of teenagers in today's society. Age 12 to 16. Your teenage daughter or teenage granddaughter will relate to the story. Many thanks to those of you that would like to purchase it at the following link:
Let me know how you like it.







2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I can't wait to read your posts that are yet to come. You are a great writer so I know they'll be interesting. Best of luck with your new book!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy, You have been a real help in getting me set up with this blog. Of course, that's what friends are for.

    ReplyDelete