BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BEL AMI ON IT'S WAY TO THE US JUNE, 2012

BREAKING DAWN, PART I

BREAKING DAWN, PART I
ROB AND KRISTEN AT THEIR BEST

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

The Face Of A Zillion Dreams

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS PREMIERE

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unable to write for the last couple of day due to a nasty little virus on my laptop. What are these people thinking as they are loading a virus onto your computer. What kind of job is that? Well, it cost me $80 to get the virus taken care of and I got a little tidbit of info that I would like to share with you. The very first time you see a small white box pop up dead center on your screen that says WARNING, immediately shut off your computer and it cannot spread but if you click on it, then dish up $80 bucks to get it taken care of. The moral of the story.........you are never too old to learn something new every day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. You gave some very good advise. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spelled "advice" wrong. Oops! Oh well, I got most of it right. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete